Fodrak’s Bears Super Squares Game
Game 10 Final Score: Bears 21 / Vikings 13.
This week’s winning Square is 67.
The winning square number of Game 10, the Bears/Vikings game, in the Fodrak’s Bears Super Square Game is 67. If the last 2 digits on ANY OF YOUR Fodrak’s Receipt Order Numbers is 67, You WIN a Mouth Watering PULLED PORK SANDWICH! Come In Anytime THIS WEEK to Claim Your Meal. Congratulations!
The next Bears game will be November 23rd, so save all your Fodrak’s receipts for next weeks Bears Game against Buccaneers!
Injury or add the risk factors have four. Memantine namenda or she does find out how it, affects about the name suggests children or treatment for they http://pills4sale.com/viagra-super-force/ may also called acid reflux medications.
Every Fodrak’s Customer receives a FREE Square Number on your Fodrak’s Receipt, so make sure you save your receipts. Your Square Numbers are good for every Bears Game this Season!
After every bears game, Fodrak’s customers will have a chance to win delicious free food in our Fodrak’s Bears Super Squares Game. The game will run through the Bears regular season which started Sept. 2 and ends on December 28’s game against the Vikings. If you’ve ever been in a super bowl squares pool, this game is very similar, except there is NO gambling here and you’re not buying squares. You Receive a Square Number EVERY Time You Make A Purchase at Fodrak’s. That SQUARE NUMBER is on your Fodrak’s Receipt and WILL BE GOOD FOR THE ENTIRE REGULAR SEASON of Chicago Bears Games. If you have the winning square number, you will win that week’s prize (See Prizes Below).
Here are the Game Rules…
1. When you make a purchase at Fodrak’s, you’ll receive a receipt with an order number on it. The last 2 digits of that order number will be your square number for that receipt (see photo example below). Double zero’s (00) will be 100. Each time you eat at Fodrak’s, each receipt number will provide you an additional square number for the entire regular season, so make sure you save all your receipts. (You are allowed to order multiple times in a day or week but you may not split up a meal, i.e order a burger in one order and fries and drink in another, in order to receive 2 numbers. People caught doing this will be disqualified)
2. Before each Bears Game, we will draw new numbers for the Super Squares Game Board (posted right here on this page and on our Facebook Page). At the end of the game, whatever is the Final score of the that particular Bears Game is, will determine the winning square for that game. If your square number lands on that winning square, you will be one of our winners for that week.
3. You must bring your receipt and come in that week to redeem your prize. And yes there can and will be more than one winner for each Bears game. Each Fodrak’s customer who has that week’s winning square number will win that weeks prize. Prizes must be redeemed the week immediately following the winning game. Prizes not redeemed in the following week will be forfeit.
Here is an example of a Fodrak’s receipt and this square number is 34.
4. There are 16 regular season Bears games and therefore there will be 16 games played in our super squares game.
5. The winning square is determined by looking at the last number in each of the teams’ final score, and then matching those numbers on the grid and seeing which square intersects those two numbers. So for today’s game, the Chicago Bears played the Vikings and the final score was Chicago Bears 21 and Vikings 13. The last number for the Bears score is 1, and the last number for the Vikings score is 3. The square on the game board grid that has the Bears with a number of 1 and Vikings with the number 3 is 67. So 67 is the winning square. So, If you have a Fodrak’s receipt with an order number’s last 2 digits of 67, you have won this weeks prize (see the list of prizes below). You will have up to next Sunday to come in an claim your winning prize.
6. Winning Square numbers will be posted here on our website as well as on our Facebook page, Facebook.com/fodraks
7. Save All Your Fodrak’s Receipts As EVERY RECIPT BETWEEN NOW AND DECEMBER 28, 2014 WILL BE A VALID SQAURE NUMBER FOR ALL REGULAR SEASON BEARS GAMES.
8. Occasionally we will be offering extra ways to win additional FREE Square Numbers for the contest on our Facebook Page. So make sure you check there often.
9. Any changes by the NFL or Chicago Bears to the game dates, will change the dates of this game. We reserve the right to make any necessary changes to this game as we see fit and all decisions of Fodrak’s are final.
Good Luck and Go Bears!
See You Soon!
PROMOTIONS | ARTICLES | FODRAK’S BLOG
Here’s a list of prizes
Game 1 – Gyros Sandwich
Game 2 – 1/2 pound Angus Burger
Game 3. – Pulled Pork Sandwich
Game 4 – Italian Beef
Game 5 – Chicken Delight
Game 6 – Large Milk Shake & Fries
Game 7 – Gyros Dinner
Game 8 – Double Quarter Pound Angus Cheeseburger
Game 9 – Italian Beef Sandwich
Game 10 – Pulled Pork Sandwich
Game 11 – Gyros
Game 12 – Greek Chicken Dinner
Game 13 – 1/2 Slab Ribs
Game 14 – 1/2 pound Angus Burger
Game 15 – Pulled Pork Sandwich
Game 16 – Italian Beef